Chelsea players have been called to represent Germany squad at the Euro2021 with the likes of Timo Werner alongside Kai Havertz and Antonio Rudiger all making the 26 man list.
The Blues have been having a not so bad season which have seen new manager Thomas Tuchel turning things around after replacing Frank Lampard who was sacked in January after a poor run of results in the League.
Kai Havertz, Timo Werner and Antonio Rudiger will be representing Germany Squad at this year Euro Championship which will be taking place this summer as it was postponed due to coronavirus to this year.
Every Countries in Europe have been dropping their squad list for the Tournament which is one of the best and most watched when it comes to football events after the FIFA World Cup which is the biggest.
Portugal are the current winners holding the trophy which they won by beating France 1-0 in the final game which was evenly contested with both Countries giving all their best.
Germany and Spain are the highest winners of the Tournament which have seen them claiming the trophy three times each better than every other National in Europe.
England have never made it to the final of Euro in their history despite hosting the competition which was won by Germany in 1996, and their best performance was reaching the semi final twice.
This year will be the best with the kind of players we are going to witness while England might have a chance as their team looks like the most promising of all including Germany who have more younger players.
Germany Squad List Submitted By Manager
- Manuel Neuer, (Bayern Munich)
- Bernd Leno, (Arsenal)
- Kevin Trapp, (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- Robin Koch, (Kaiserslauten)
- Christian Gunter, (Freiburg)
- Mats Hummels, (Borussia Dortmund)
- Antonio Rüdiger, (Chelsea)
- Matthias Ginter, (Borussia Monchengladbach)
- Emre Can, (Borussia Dortmund)
- Niklas Sule, (Bayern Munich)
- Lukas Klostermann, (RB Leipzig)
- Marcel Halstenberg, (RB Leipzig)
- Robin Gosens, (Atalanta)
- Toni Kroos, (Real Madrid)
- Joshua Kimmich, (Bayern Munich)
- Thomas Muller, (Bayern Munich)
- İlkay Gundogan, (Manchester City)
- Leon Goretzka, (Bayern Munich)
- Leroy Sané, (Bayern Munich)
- Kai Havertz, (Chelsea)
- Florian Neuhaus, (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- Jonas Hofmann, (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- Jamal Musiala, (Bayern Munich)
- Timo Werner, (Chelsea)
- Serge Gnabry, (Bayern Munich)
- Kevin Volland, (Monaco)
Germany will be hoping they can win the Tournament this year with the kind of players they are taking which includes Thomas Muller and Hummels who are both very experienced.